REGISTRATION & PHYSICAL DEADLINE IS July 31st
(This date could change due to current National Health crisis)
As a general guideline registration will be open for a maximum of 90 days prior to the official start date of the season. Each registration period will close 2 weeks prior to the official season start date to complete all clearances including academic eligibility, Physical & Impact test dates reviewed and school doctor review.
The following are required for athletic participation:
- Parent/Guardian and student athlete must complete the Family ID registration.
- Have a valid physical completed on the NJ Dept of Education PPE form approved by the school doctor. PPE is the only paper form. Your physican MUST sign the cardiac statement.
- All Yes answers on the physical form must be explained.
- Our school doctor must approve all physicals to participate.
PLEASE USE EXISTING ACCOUNT INFORMATION IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED ON FAMILY ID. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT.
IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED PREVIOUSLY PLEASE CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
NJSIAA Credit Rule The New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association credit requirements are as follows:
- To be eligible for athletic competition during the first semester (September 1 to January 31) of the 10th grade or higher, or the second year of attendance at the secondary school or beyond, a pupil must have passed 25% of the credits (30) required by the State of New Jersey for graduation (120), during the immediately preceding academic year.
- To be eligible for athletic competition during the second semester (Feb. 1 to June 30) of the 9th grade or higher, a pupil must have passed the equivalent of 12% of the credits (15) required by New Jersey for graduation (120) at the close of the preceding semester (Jan 31). Full-year courses shall be equated as one-half of the total credits to be gained for the full year to determine credits passed during the immediately preceding semester.
This rule apply to all students in grades 10-12 at Raritan High School. Students entering grade 9 shall be eligible for fall and winter sports based on promotion from grade 8. Students in grade 9 must be passing 30 credits to be eligible for spring sports.
Parent or guardians must complete the online Athletic Registration and submit it before the season begins.
Rocket Launchers Association represents all of the Raritan High School (RHS) sporting programs. The Association supports all activities by raising funds to supplement the budget and facilities provided by the Hazlet Township Board of Education. Our MOST POPULAR fundraiser is the Season Pass Sale!!! For a fee of $25.00*, your entire family will have passes to every home game for every sport, excluding playoffs and Championship games.
*There is a 5 pass limit per family. Single, individual passes are available at $10.00 per pass. Please make your check payable to Rocket Launchers and return it to the High School Main Office. Please include your family name and the names of each family member. Your passes will be sent directly to your home via regular mail.