Welcome! Please read the important message below from the Cuthbertson Middle School (CABC) before beginning!
The CABC, alongside Cuthbertson Middle School (CMS), are proud sponsors for the interscholastic athletic programs offered to our student athletes as part of the Union County Athletic Program.
You will complete this athletic registration below for your student athlete to be eligible to play a sport for Cuthbertson Middle School during the 2020-21 School Year. This registration will be completed during the first season the student athlete registers for a sport during the school year. During subsequent sports season registration, you and your student athlete will be asked to confirm that the registration information is still current/valid.
This registration is to be completed by the student athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
Before you begin, you will need the following:
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days. *see below*
- Valid physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- Updated physical forms may be uploaded anytime without updating your registration.
- **PLEASE NOTE THE DATE CHANGE REQUIREMENT DUE TO COVID19 REGARDING THE PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM FOR 2020-2021**
- Physicals are to be uploaded into FamilyID
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the Athletic Director if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
Physical dated prior to 03/01/19
Need valid, up-to-date pre-participation form and physical prior to participating.
Physical dated on or after 03/01/19 through 05/01/20
Granted a temporary extension to participate through the end of the 2020-2021 academic year.
Physical dated on or after 05/02/20
Will participate based on the current policy of being “valid for 395 days”.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Payment for a sport will be made through CABC Sports Engine website once a student has been selected for a team.
If you have any questions regarding the athletic registration process for Winter Basketball and Winter Cheer, please contact Tess Palmer, CMS Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For Booster club sports (all the rest), please contact Rozlynn Pollack, CABC President at email@example.com.