The Welches Middle School Athletic/Activity Program is an extension of the total educational experience provided for our community. Our goal is to develop our student's physical, emotional, mental and intellectual skills within a competitive and cooperative environment where sportsmanship, leadership, and teamwork is taught, modeled and encouraged. The athletic program will recognize a person’s individual uniqueness and the need for equality amongst gender. All students will have access to the program commensurate with their interest and abilities and have complete freedom of choice in selecting activities.
In order to be cleared to participate in Athletics/Activities, all of the following criteria must be met. YOU MUST...
- Complete this on-line registration
- Have a current physical turned into the Athletic Office!
- Current insurance policy
Returning Families: You may use the information you submitted in previous seasons to save time with future registrations. Please use the following steps:
- Select the registration form under the word Programs
- Login using the e-mail address and password you created last season
- Choose the sport
- Click on "Add Participant below or click to select" and pick your child's name
- Update health and demographic information, if necessary
- Sign-off on seasonal agreements
- Save and submit