Welcome, THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2020-2021 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the Rockingham County High School Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- Completion of these forms as well as meeting all academic qualifications will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and scanned into this forum.
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the FamilyID at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Courtney Paschal.
- To be eligible to participate in any sport, a student must meet scholastic requirements of 3 of 4 pass count, have parental consent, approval of a medical examiner, and insurance and no more than 13 absences in a semester. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THEY ARE EXCUSED ABSENCES OR NOT!!!
- Students must have a sports physical and have completed the forms on this site before tryouts of their sport(s) each school year.
- Students and their parents will be provided a copy of rules, regulations, and the schools drug policy by the coach of their particular sport.