We are so excited that you are registering your child for our Pre-K program. Please complete the online pre-registration process for your student(s) at Prairie Grove Elementary School. Student Medical Forms as well as Free/Reduced Lunch Applications will be sent home the first week of school.
Prairie Grove Elementary Pre-K 2020-2021 Registration
*Your child must be 4 years old on or before August 1st
Enrolling for : 40 total slots. First come, first serve to those with qualifying income. Then, remaining slots will be filled with sliding scale and paid slots.
The following paperwork is needed for registration:
• Child’s Birth Certificate or Hospital Record
• 2 Proofs of Residency in Prairie Grove School District
• Current Well-Child Check-Up
• Child’s up to date Immunization Record
• Child’s Social Security Card/Number (must be turned in a hard copy form)
• AR Kids Card/or Private Insurance Card
Documentation to verify income (provide 1 of the following):
• Last 4 paycheck stubs
• 2019 W-2 Statements
• 2019 Federal Income Tax Return
• 2019 Form 1040 Schedules C or F (self-employed)
• If you have no income, you will need to request to have a "no income" form emailed to you.
2020-2021 Projected Income Eligibility Levels
#of people in family/household Income Guideline
*For families/households with more than 8 people, add $4,480
for each additional person.
For more information, email email@example.com
Look for the link to be posted on the Elementary Website.