Welcome, THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2020-2021 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the PHS Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- In order to participate in a sport for 2020-2021 school year, ALL student-athletes will be REQUIRED:
- To have completed the “2020-2021 Pisgah High School Athletic Registration” on FamilyID (this is what you are currently completing)
- Have an up-to-date sports physical, completed on an NCHSAA Sports PreParticipation Examination Form (approved for the 2020-2021 School Year)
- Due to the extraordinary circumstances created by the COVID-19 pandemic resulting in school closures and stay at home orders; If your student-athletes most recent sports preparticipation examination (physical) is dated after 3/01/2019, the NCHSAA has granted a temporary extension to the expiration date through the 2020-2021 academic year.
- The following forms that are NOT included in the FamilyID registration program and will need to be turned in via hard copy to your coach or athletic trainer:
- Page 1 and 2 of the NCHSAA Sports Preparticipation Examination Form(Medical History Portion - MUST BE ON THE NCHSAA FORM APPROVED FOR 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR)
- Pardee Student-Athlete and Coach Pre-Participation COVID-19 Screening Form
- HCS Informed Consent - Athletic & Extracurricular Activities/COVID-19 Form
***All of which can be found in the “Links” section below***
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 365 days and submitted to the front office, coach, or athletic trainer.
- Scanned or faxed copies will not be accepted.
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the FamilyID at email@example.com if you do not remember your login information.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Casey Kruk, or the Athletic Trainer, Olivia Smith.
- To be eligible to participate in any sport, a student must meet scholastic requirements, have parental consent, approval of a medical examiner, and insurance.
- Students and their parents will be provided a copy of rules, regulations, and the county drug policy by the coach of their particular sport.