Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
• All students MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the athletics office prior to the first day of practice. Physicals are good for 24 months from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
• Current $30 ASB*
• All fines must be cleared
• Have information on medical insurance
• Running Start students must filled out a WIAA eligibility form.
• Home Base School students must filled out a WIAA eligibility form and be registered for Sports Only through the Pasco School District.
The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
*ASB may be purchased on the first day of School for 2020-2021 school year.