South Butler School District is proud to welcome you to our athletic programs and system for enrolling students in sports.
Please make sure you complete ALL of the steps below:
1. Complete and submit all required information below by the registration deadline.
2. Print the PIAA forms to the right (Sections 5 & 6), complete & return them and the $50 participation fee to the Athletic Office (or pay the fee online with an additional $1.80 fee) prior to the first week of practice. For Varsity/ JV football, all forms must be completed prior to the heat acclimation period.
3. Students entering grades 9, 11 or who have a concussion screening older than 2 years are required to complete a mandatory baseline concussion test administered by our athletic training staff on the first day of practice. (All students new to Knoch Athletics should take the concussion test regardless of grade)
4. Athletes will NOT BE ELIGIBLE to start practice until the participation fee has been paid.
5. In accordance with school board policy 227.1, students in grades 9-12 participating in athletics must consent to and be subject to random drug testing.