Welcome to North Bend High School Sports Registration! Fall Registration will open on August 1, 2020.
Remember to use your existing FamilyID Account if you have previously registered an athlete. If you need assistance with password retrieval, you may contact FamilyID at 1-1-781-205-2800 ext. 1 or click the email link below:
High School athletics are meant to be an overall enhancement to the educational process at North Bend High School that promotes both academic and athletic excellence.
Participation in athletics has many rewards and can provide tremendous enjoyment. To be eligible to participate in athletics at North Bend High School, a student must meet the following requirements:
1. Be currently enrolled in five classes where students receive a credit and have passed five courses the preceding trimester.
2. Have maintained at least a 2.0 GPA the preceding trimester and be making adequate progress toward graduation. Adequate progress is defined as follows:
Incoming Sophomores: 14 Credits
Incoming Juniors: 31 Credits
Incoming Seniors: 51 Credits
1. Physical exam every two years on file with the Athletic Office.
2. Proof of insurance. Students must be covered by a medical insurance plan. If you do not have medical insurance and would like to purchase this for your student, click on the link "Health Special Risk Insurance" to view available plans.
1. Pay a participation fee of $85 per sport. Maximum $170 per student or $255 per family per year (Foreign Exchange Students count toward family max). Students who are on the North Bend School District Free/Reduced lunch list may participate for free.
2. To make payment, either click on the PaySchools link or deliver cash or check to the Athletic Office.
3. Refund Policy: If a student is cut from the team, the participation fee is refunded in full. If a student quits = no refund. If the athlete is injured during the first half of the season - 50% refund; second half of the season - no refund.
Carefully complete the following questions to become enrolled in athletics.