Welcome! Please read the important message below from the UCPS Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- This registration is valid for the CATA Athletic programs between June 23, 2020 and June 2, 2021.
- Completion of this form as well as a signed and completed eligibility packet (If your physical has expired) will gain athletic clearance. Please visit the UCPS Athletic Eligibility Site to download the eligibility packet
- The NCHSAA states that in order to be eligible for practice or participation in high school athletic activities a player must receive a medical examination once every 395 days by a duly licensed physician, nurse practitioner, or physician's assistant. If the athlete's physical expires they become ineligible and can not practice or play until a current physical is on file with the school. This includes in season and out of season workouts.
**PLEASE NOTE THE DATE CHANGE REQUIREMENT DUE TO COVID19 REGARDING THE PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM FOR 2020-2021**
- Physicals may be uploaded into FamilyID
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the Athletic Director if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to your schools Athletic Director.
Physical dated prior to 03/01/19
Need valid, up-to-date pre-participation form and physical prior to participating.
Physical dated on or after 03/01/19 through 05/01/20
Granted a temporary extension to participate through the end of the 2020-2021 academic year.
Physical dated on or after 05/02/20
Will participate based on the current policy of being “valid for 395 days”.