Welcome! Please read the important message below from the ACHS Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent or guardian. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- This registration is valid for ACHS Athletic programs between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021.
- Completion of these forms will gain athletic clearance for the 2020-2021 season once approved by the Athletic Director.
- All Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days from the date of the examination and submitted to the Athletic Director. Please note that the State Board of Education granted a 1-year extension for all physicals that were completed between the dates of 3/1/2019-5/1/2020. If your physical was performed prior to 3/1/2019 or if you do not have a physical, you must obtain a new one before being cleared to participate. Your doctor must use the NCHSAA Physical Form for your examination.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Ashe County Schools EKG requirement has been waived for the 2020-2021 school year.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director.
- Please read over our ACHS Athletic Handbook for information about our programs, policies, and procedures as well as our ACHS Athlete Code of Conduct.
- Please register for all the sports that you plan to participate this school year for each season (Fall, Winter, and Spring).
- Make sure to record your login information after you register to be able to update information throughout the season. This will allow our athletic department to have the most up to date information on our athletes as well as send updates through email.