This registration is for ALL 2020-2021 sports. Please read the important message below before beginning!
- Participation in Flat Rock Middle School athletics requires all student-athletes to complete this registration. This process registers the student, but a parent or guardian's involvement is necessary.
- Please review all signatures to ensure the correct person is signing each field.
- This process collects information about the student, such as, but not limited to, medical, residential, insurance, and emergency contacts.
- Every student-athlete must submit a completed physical examination form signed by a medical doctor to the Flat Rock Athletic Department before try-outs begin.
- To be eligible to participate in any sport, a student must be passing 3 of 4 core classes and have a minimum 2.0 GPA, and have completed this registration process.
- If you have a question regarding eligibility or the registration process, please contact Athletic Director Bruce Gilliam or the Athletic Secretary, Dane Lancaster.
NOTE ABOUT PRE-PARTICIPATION FORM (Physical Examination Form)
Due to the extraordinary circumstances created by the Covid-19 pandemic resulting in school closures, the State Board of Education has granted a temporary one-year extension to specific physical examinations. Please see the table below.
|Date of Current Physical||Requirement for 2020-2021|
|Examinations dated before 03/01/2019||Need valid, up-to-date physical before participating.|
|Examinations dated on or after
03/01/2019 through 05/01/2020
|A temporary extension to participate through the end of the 2020-2021 academic year was granted.|
|Examinations dated on or after 05/02/2020||Will participate based on the current policy of being "valid for 365 days".|