St. Thomas Aquinas High School is excited to offer the following summer courses. Visit our Summer Courses webpage for more information on each of these courses. Students are expected to fully understand all terms and conditions from the St. Thomas Aquinas Summer Course website before registering.
Graphing Calculator Usage Course:
- Cost: $120
- Minumum enrollment: 8; Maximum enrollment: 20.
- NOTE: Sutdents must have their own graphing calculator.
- Cost: $125.
- NOTE: Please visit https://locations.sylvanlearning.com/us/portsmouth-nh/schedules#, click on “St. Thomas Aquinas High School” at the top of the page, and scroll down St. Thomas Aquinas SAT Prep Boot Camp to register and pay the fee. STA enrolled students only.
- Cost: $200 (STA enrolled), $275 (non-STA enrolled).
- Maximum number of students: 12. Time: 2 1/2 hours per day; 9:00am-11:30am, days total.
Precalculus Honors (STA students only:
- Cost: Total cost per student is $400: $295/student to STA and an additional $103 to purchase the required software.
- NOTE: Rising Juniors who enroll in the summer precalculus course are expected to also sign up for AP Calculus AB for the fall. Rising Seniors who enroll are expected to sign up for AP Calculus AB, Honors Calculus, or AP Statistics for the fall.
- Cost: $40
- Cost: $40
- Minumum enrollment: 5; Maximum enrollment: 15.
- NOTE: Includes field trip to Portland Pottery.
Boston Museum Field Trip/ Art History:
- Cost: Train fare, museum fare, and money for lunch
- Minumum enrollment: 5