All students will be required to register online using Family ID. There will be no paper forms accepted. Once student-athletes have registered and all proper paperwork is on file, you will then receive a confirmation email that your student-athlete is eligible for play. ***BE SURE CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND REGISTER ALL ATHLETES UNDER THEIR OWN NAME. IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE CHILDREN PLAYING, YOU NEED TO REGISTER EACH PARTICIPANT UNDER YOUR FAMILY ACCOUNT.
****If you have already registered previously, you DO NOT need to create a new account. Simply log in and select a new registration, either fall, winter, or spring.
Required prior to tryouts: All registration forms & an updated physical on file either uploaded to Family ID.
Uploading a physical to your registration is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Make sure you have a digital copy of the physical available. (either a scanned copy or photo saved to your computer)
- Log in to your FamilyID account.
- On the blue bar at the top of the page, click REGISTRATIONS.
- Click the 'Add or Update Info' link below the 'Summary' button to the right of your registration.
- This will take you to the form. You can find the blue 'CHOOSE FILE' button under the Participant Information area, then upload your file or photo.
- Press Continue at the bottom to save your upload and notify the school.
Payments: Registration will not be complete until you make a payment