In order to be eligible to participate in Sky View Athletics the following requirements must first be met:
1) Register for your selected sport here on FamilyID. Registration opens August 1st, 2019. If you already have an account on FamilyID, there is no need for a new one. Simply log in, choose your sport, update your personal information and sign the contracts for your new sport.
2) Pay the "Pay to Participate" Fee. Each sport has a pay to participate fee. Pay to participate fees pay through Touchbase. The fee for 2019-20 school year is $40.00 per Sky View sport. Scholarship applications are available in the main office. Payment should be made online. See the link on this page to the right under "LINKS". Please note the name, grade and sport of your athlete.
*REFUND POLICY: All refund requests must be made at the main office. Coaches cannot issue a refund. You may request a full refund if the sport is dropped during the first week of practice. After the first week, refunds will only be issued in the event of illness or injury. Refunds may be prorated based on how long the athlete participated. A doctor verification may be required. If an athlete becomes ineligible due to grades or behavior, there is no refund. NO REFUND after the first meet, match, or game.
3) Turn in your completed sports physical to the main office by Friday, August 23rd, 2019 in order to be cleared and on the roster for practice Monday, August 26th, 2019. It is your responsibility to make sure we have an updated physical on file for you. If you don't know, please call 541-355-7604.See sports physical requirements below:
- Sports Physical Requirements: New yearly sports physicals dated 5-1-19 are required for athletes competing in both 6th and 7th grade athletics. 8th graders are required to have a new physical ONLY if they did not have one in 7th grade. All physicals need to be completed prior to the sports season and not before May 1st of the previous year. Click Physical Exam to print form or click on Physical Exam Form found on this page to the right under "LINKS".
- Practice starts Monday, August 26th, Football & Volleyball at 3:55pm, Cross Country at 3:50pm. Please go to the locker room to dress down. Football will meet outside the locker room, Cross Country will meet outside the double doors next to the girls locker room and Volleyball will meet in the gym. Parents, please plan on picking up your athlete at Football & Volleyball 5:45pm, Cross Country at 5:15pm.
- All coaches will provide a copy of the team's schedule & team expectations after the 1st practice.
- Academic accountability will begin after the 1st week of competition. Athletes must be passing all classes to compete each week. Athletes are required to practice even if they are failing a class.
- Attend parent meeting if offered.
If you need assistance with the registration process, please contact FamilyID at 1-781-205-2800 , ext. 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.