VOLLEYBALL PRACTICES WILL BE HELD AT HORIZON NORTH FROM 6:15 - 7:45.
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY: OCTOBER 28 - NOVEMBER 12
AFTER GAMES START ON NOVEMBER 13, THERE WILL ONLY BE TUESDAY AND THURSDAY PRACTICES, AND THEY WILL BE HELD FROM 6:15-7:45. GAMES WILL START AT 4:15 AT OTHER MIDDLE SCHOOLS, WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY HOME GAMES THIS YEAR.
UNLESS IT IS GAME DAY, ATHLETES WILL GO HOME RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL.
WRESTLING WILL PRACTICE AFTER SCHOOL DAILY IN THE CAFETERIA.
Welcome to Horizon Middle School Athletics - we look forward to watching you shine on and off the field.
Participation in HMS Athletics requires the following:
- Completion of your FamilyID HMS Online Registration
- A current year ASB card
- All Athletics Fees Paid before contests can be played (except for Intramurals)
Forms: Athletes and parent/guardians must read and agree to the following policies in FamilyID prior to participation in practice and games/contests:
- Safety Guidelines for Sport
- Concussion Information Sheet
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information Form
- CVSD Activities Code/Eligibility Statement
- Athletic/Activity Eligibility & Proof of Insurance
- Alternate Transportation Form
Athletes must have:
- A current Physical on file that will not reach it's 2 year expiration date before the end of the season and/or bring a copy of a current physical if transferring from another district (except for Intramurals).
- All students participating in athletics must have medical insurance coverage.