The Broadneck Athletic Department promotes and fosters a rigorous and diverse athletic program which compliments the academic excellence of our student-athletes.
Tryouts for this year's winter sports will begin on Friday November 15, 2019. Specific tryout details and time information can be found by contacting the head coach of each individual sport. Contact information for our varsity head coaches can be found at www.broadneckathletics.org in the "Head Coaches" directory.
In order to try out all athletes must have completed the FamilyID registration process and provided evidence of a physical evaluation dated after June 1, 2019.
The physical should be the approved AACPS physical form and it must be:
- complete, including clearance to participate in sports
- signed and stamped by the physician.
- Physicals can be submitted electronically as you are registering your child for their specific fall sport.
- Physicals will also be collected in the main gym lobby on Tuesday November 12th and Wednesday, November 13th from 2:30pm - 3:30pm in the Main gymnasium lobby.
- Physicals should NOT be given to individual sport coaches at any time prior to tryouts.