PARENTS - YOU MUST READ ALL OF THESE POLICIES BEFORE PROCEEDING
Dear Families and Students of Novato High, I wish to welcome you to our Athletic Programs whether you're a returning player or just beginning your athletic career.
1. Complete this registration, use the same login each season; Family ID serves as your legal consent to participate in NHS athletics. Parents/Guardians and Students must complete this registration together, but only Parents/guardians can sign the disclosures.
2. Complete the Novato High Physician's Clearance Form dated on or after June 1, 2019. No other forms will be accepted and forms dated prior to June 1st, 2019 will be rejected. On-Campus Physicals will be offered the following dates ($20 requested donation to Novato High Football):
Tue, June 4th with Dr. Erick French MD at 4:00pm
Sat, June 8th with Dr. Nichole Boisvert MD at 11:00 am
Sat, June 22nd with Drs. Erick French & Nichole Boisvert at 11:00 am
3. Complete a mandatory Baseline Concussion Test with Athletic Trainer Steve Dehart. This free test must be completed once per school year. Click Here to Register.
4. Save the date and attend the mandatory New Athlete Orientation scheduled for Thursday, May 23 at 6pm. This event is for both parents and students and is a requirement to participate in NHS sports (returning athletes who completed last year's orientation need not attend).
5. The Athletics programs at Novato High rely on the support of parents and community members. Each team relies on fundraising and donations to cover the cost of uniforms, buses, equipment, etc and without your support, our sports teams will not be able to compete. We encourage all of our families to Join Sports Boosters and make a contribution at any amount to the NHS Athletics Program. Boosters membership can be completed in this registration.
We look forward to seeing you on the courts, fields, and courses at Novato High School this Spring!