All volunteers for athletics and school must complete their clearances prior to volunteering. Required clearances include: FBI Volunteer Disclosure Statement, PA State Background Check for Volunteers (free), PA Child Abuse Check for Volunteers (free),ACT-24, Archdiocese Safe Environment Training (free) and Mandated Reporter Training (free). These are mandatory requirements of the Archdiocese in order to volunteer at Archbishop Carroll High School. We thank you for your cooperation.
After following the registration link provided, you will have to scroll down to the green "Register Now." From there, create a username and password for your family id log in. Once you have created a log in, check the email you put for the account and you will have an email from Family Id requesting to verify the account. Once, you verify, click the green "Register Now" button again. Select the sport/activity you will be affiliated with and fill out the required field of information. If there is a red * next to a text box, that mean it is a required field and must be field out. All the links to the certifications and paperwork are located on the ride hand side of the registration homepage. If you have any issues obtaining anything, have any further questions or concerns, email Bill O'Donnell (Assistant Athletic Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Trish Dudas (Safe Environment Coordinator) at email@example.com.
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia requires all volunteers (parents, coaches, outsource trainers/strength & conditioning personnel, booster club members, etc.) to complete the volunteers registration process prior to beginning volunteering. You will need to submit the following:
1. Submit a PA Criminal Background Clearance for Volunteers (must be dated within 5 years)
2. Submit a Child Abuse Clearance for Volunteers (must be dated within 5 years )
3. Submit Volunteers Disclosure Statement/Agreement or FBI Fingerprints if not a PA Resident more than 10 years (must be dated within 5 years) Use code 1KG6Y3 for the FBI Volunteer Fingerprinting Clearance for Non-Public Schools. Upload results.
4. Must Attend the AOP Safety Environment Course (Protecting God's Children) & upload certificate of attendance (found on www.virtus.org after attending class)
5. Signed "Standards for Ministerial Behavior" Acknowledgement Form (2-part form you sign at the end of the session)
6. Technology Addendum Training (only if you took the AOP Safe Environment Course prior to 7/1/2011)
7. Take the Archdiocese Of Philadelphia Mandated Reporter On-Line Class & Submit the given Certificate
8. Submit Mandated Reporter Acknowledgement Form (required of those who took a Mandated Reporter Training prior to 1/1/2015)