Welcome to Triton Regional School District's online athletics registration!
Home of the Vikings!
The Winter Sports Information Night will be on Thursday, November 14 at 6:00pm in the auditorium. This meeting is mandatory for athletic participation.
Electronic Signatures: All parents/guardians must complete the following form to gain clearance for sports. Electronic signatures are considered legally binding and must be completed by a parent/guardian over the age of 18.
Physicals: Students must have a current physical turned in to the Athletic Department in order to participate in athletics. For your convenience students physicals may be uploaded on the FamilyID registration form.
Physicals expire 13 months after the date the exam was signed by the physician. A new physical will either need to be uploaded to your registration, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or brought in to the High School Main Office.
ImPACT Concussion Testing: All students are required to have an impact test every two years. If you are unsure if your ImPACT test has expired, please contact email@example.com. Concussion testing dates will be after school in the library on the following days:
Monday, November 18
Tuesday, November 19
Wednesday, November 20
Winter Athletics: Triton Regional School District is pleased to offer the following sports for the Winter 2019 - 2020 season:
- HS & MS Boys Basketball - Coach: Ted Schruender - firstname.lastname@example.org
- HS & MS Girls Basketball - Coach: Dan Boyle - email@example.com
- Wrestling - Coach: Shawn McElligott - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Ice Hockey - Coach: Ryan Sheehan - email@example.com
- Swim & Dive - Coach: Diane Sagaser - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys & Girls Indoor Track - Coach: Joe Colbert - email@example.com
Ski Team CO-OP with Georgetown HS:
- Contact Ryan Browner: firstname.lastname@example.org (978) 352-5790 ext.513
Girls Ice Hockey CO-OP with Masconomet HS:
- Contact John Daileanes: email@example.com (978) 887-2323 ext. 31001
For Important Information for Winter Sport Start Dates & Locations visit
- If you have any questions regarding the sports season, please contact the Triton Regional School District's Director of Athletics, Tim Alberts, or the team's Head Coach.
FamilyID Support: Should you require assistance with this form, please call FamilyID's help desk at 781-205-2800 x1 or contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.