Before the first official day of practice SPRING ATHLETES MUST:
1) Register for their sport on the Family ID website (even if you already registered for a fall or winter sport you must register again - your information is saved on the FamilyID website and will populate on the spring form).
2) Turn in to the Athletic Office an updated sports physical if this is your first sport of the school year (ONE PAGE only - Section 6) dated June 1, 2019 or after. This Section 6 page is available to print by opening this link: https://1.cdn.edl.io/StPutIbKc... OR is available in the school main office. The rest of the physical form is now completed on the Family ID website. Athletes who already played a 2019-2020 fall or winter sport and turned in a physical DON'T NEED TO TURN IN ANOTHER PHYSICAL.
3) Have a completed baseline Impact test (concussion test) on file at the school that is less than 2 years old. Students in grades 7, 9, and 11 must be tested before the first day of practice. Athletes in 7th, 9th, or 11th that already tested for a fall or winter sport don't need tested again. Impact testing takes about 30 minutes and will be offered on the following dates (report to school training room): a) Mon, Feb. 3rd at 2:20pm; b) Mon, Feb. 10th at 2:20pm; c) Tues, Feb. 18th at 2:20pm; d) Tues, Feb. 25th at 2:20pm; e) Mon, Mar. 2nd at 2:20pm. Other dates may be added if needed.
4) Returning athletes must complete the re-certification questions at the end of the 51 Concerns and Comments questions.
5) The first official day of practice is listed by the sport you register for.
The $30 participation fee is due by the end of the first week of official practice and should be turned in to the Athletic Office (only NEW athletes - athletes that paid in the fall or winter don't have to pay again).
Armstrong has a co-op agreement in Girls Lacrosse with Freeport, but Freeport is the host school and so the sign up location is on the Freeport website. IF YOUR DAUGHTER IS PLAYING GIRLS LACROSSE please go to familyid.com and search for "Freeport, PA" and sign your daughter up on the Freeport FamilyID website.