Lake Union High School is a member school of the WIAA and follows the eligibility requirements set forth by the organization when reviewing the paperwork of our athletes. Students and families are responsible for knowing and abiding by all requirements in the WIAA and Lake Union High School.
As a student athlete, and representative of our school, student behavior on and off the field is of the utmost importance. Athlete’s involved in any behavioral infractions are subject to impact on eligibility or playing time at the discretion of the coach, athletic director, or building administration.
When looking at your overall eligibility, make sure you:
- meet transfer rules if you are a transfer student (please see Athletic Director)
- complete online athletic registration including having an up to date physical
- pay fees and fines and have purchased an ASB card
- maintain a 2.0 GPA in 5 of your 6 classes the ENTIRE time you are competing
- attend ALL classes on game days
- maintain good civic standing at school and in the community
- abide by any limitations and sit out of practice or games if ineligible or on suspension