Welcome! Please read the important message below from the Porter Ridge Athletic Booster Club (PRABC) before beginning!
The PRABC, alongside Porter Ridge Middle School (PRMS), are proud sponsors for the interscholastic athletic programs offered to our student athletes as part of the Union County Athletic Program.
You will complete this Athletic Registration below for your student athlete to be eligible to play a sport for Porter Ridge Middle School during the 2019-20 School Year. This registration will be completed during the first season the student athlete registers for a sport during the school year. During subsequent sports season registration, you and your student athlete will be asked to confirm that the registration information is still current/valid.
This registration is to be completed by the student athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
Before you begin, you will need the following:
- Completed (signed/dated) NCHSAA Sport Pre-Participation Examination Form and Physical. This is the only form that must be physically handed in to your commissioner or coach before any workouts or tryouts%
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days.
- Valid physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- Updated physical forms may be handed in anyrime without updating your registration.
- Your insurance company name and policy number.
- Starting in 2019-2020, you will NOT be required to submit a notarized student accident insurance form. Insurance is now part of the on-line registration process.
If you have any questions regarding the Athletic Registration process, please contact Robyn Harrell, PRMS Athletic Director, at Robyn.firstname.lastname@example.org