Welcome, THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2019-2020 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the PHS Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- In order to participate in a sport for 2019-2020 school year, ALL student-athletes will be REQUIRED:
- To have completed the “2019-2020 Pisgah High School Athletic Registration” on FamilyID (this is what you are currently completing)
- A completed, 2-page, hard copy of the NCHSAA physical form that states: “Approved for 2019-2020 school year”
- A completed, hard copy of the Gfeller-Waller NCHSAA Student-Athlete & Parent/Legal Custodian Concussion Statement Form that states: “Approved for 2019-2020 school year.”
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and submitted to the front office, coach, or athletic trainer (Olivia).
- Scanned or faxed copies will not be accepted.
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the FamilyID at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not remember your login information.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Casey Kruk, or the Athletic Trainer, Olivia Smith.
- To be eligible to participate in any sport, a student must meet scholastic requirements, have parental consent, approval of a medical examiner, and insurance.
- Students and their parents will be provided a copy of rules, regulations, and the county drug policy by the coach of their particular sport.