Welcome! Please read the important message below from the Marvin Ridge Mavericks Athletic Booster Club (MRMABC) before beginning!
The MRMABC, alongside Marvin Ridge Middle School (MRMS), are proud sponsors for the interscholastic athletic programs offered to our student athletes as part of the Union County Athletic Program.
You will complete this Athletic Registration below for your student athlete to be eligible to play a sport for Marvin Ridge Middle School during the 2019-20 School Year. This registration will be completed during the first season the student athlete registers for a sport during the school year. During subsequent sports season registration, you and your student athlete will be asked to confirm that the registration information is still current/valid.
This registration is to be completed by the student athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
Before you begin, you will need the following:
- Completed (signed/dated) NCHSAA Sport Pre-Participation Examination Form scanned/saved in a pdf or jpeg format (see link on right for blank form). This 2-page form will be uploaded during the registration process.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days.
- Valid physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- Updated physical forms may be added any time to your student athlete's registration during the school year.
- Your insurance company name and policy number.
- Starting in 2019-2020, you will NOT be required to submit a notarized student accident insurance form. Insurance is now part of the on-line registration process.
- Although not required, the MRMABC strongly recommends that each student athlete carry supplemental accident insurance offered through the UCPS Student Accident Insurance Policy (see link on right for policy information).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Registration is a two-step, on-line process - Step #1 Athletic Registration completed below, and Step #2 Sport Registration completed on the UCPS Athletics website. The second step registers your student athlete to tryout/participate in each individual sport. Registration is not complete until BOTH steps are fully executed AND you have received an approval e-mail from the MRMABC Secretary.
If you have any questions regarding the Athletic Registration process, please contact MRMABC Secretary Kim Anne Starke at MRMABCSecretary@gmail.com.