Welcome! Please read the important message below from the UCPS Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field with first and last name and all information is reviewed together.
- This registration is valid for MRHS Athletic programs between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020.
- Completion of this form as well as a signed and completed eligibility packet will gain athletic clearance. Please visit the UCPS Athletic Eligibility Site to download the eligibility packet.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and submitted to your varsity head coach.
- Starting in 2018-19, you will NOT be required to get the student accident insurance form notarized. The student accident insurance is now part of the online documents.
- Scanned or faxed copies of the physical form will not be accepted. UCPS does not allow us to upload physicals for High School athletics.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to your school's Athletic Director.