Welcome to Franklin High School athletic online registration. We encourage all students to explore and participate in our athletic program. Franklin embraces the student-athlete approach to our program and work closely with our coaches and students in support of their success both on and off the field.
Athletic registration for winter 2019-20 is now open! When you are ready, the student and parent/guardian should complete this online registration together as there are sections that require signatures from both. Athletes and families will complete the registration, upload your physical, and pay your ASB fee.
All athletes need to complete the registration and must be cleared prior to participation.
As part of registration, please make sure you read and review the Student Athletic Handbook. All athletes and participating families are responsible for the guidelines outlined in the handbook. Additional athletic information can be found at the SPS Athletic page.
Franklin High School is a member school of the WIAA and follows the eligibility requirements set forth by the organization when reviewing the paperwork of our athletes. Students and families are responsible for knowing and abiding by all requirements in the WIAA, Franklin High School and the Seattle School District.
As a student athlete, and representative of our school, student behavior on and off the field is of the utmost importance. Athlete’s involved in any behavioral infractions are subject to impact on eligibility or playing time at the discretion of the coach, athletic director, or building administration.
When looking at your overall eligibility, make sure you:
- meet transfer rules if you are a transfer student (please see Athletic Director)
- complete ALL athletic paperwork including having an up to date physical
- pay fees and fines and have purchased an ASB card
- maintain a 2.0 GPA in 5 of your 6 classes the ENTIRE time you are competing
- attend ALL classes on game days
- maintain good civic standing at school and in the community
- abide by any limitations and sit out of practice or games if ineligible or on suspension
For questions about your eligibility, please contact Franklin Athletic Director, Scott Griggs at email@example.com.