SHERMAN COUNTY ATHLETICS
- School Sports Pre-Participation Examinations (Physicals) are required every other year.
You MUST complete registration before you will be allowed to practice.
- All outstanding fees will need to be paid and previously issued equipment returned prior to athletes being able to participate in the first practice session.
- The Moro Medical Clinic will be offering appointments for sport physicals on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.) and Friday’s (9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon). If you are interested, please call 565-3325 as soon as possible for an appointment.
- The cost for the physical at the Moro Medical Clinic is $30.00, which includes a commemorative t-shirt. If cost is an issue, contact the clinic for further information.
- If you have any questions, please call Sherman County School at 541-565-3500.
Registration and insurance information must be submitted to the Sherman County School office before you can participate in practice.
** Look right for helpful links.
** Scroll down to register.