Welcome to the John Jay Athletics Sports Registration Program. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides parents with an easy, user-friendly way to register for sports and helps us be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
Parent's need to register their child EACH SEASON they wish to participate in sports. Registration is quick and easy through FamilyID. Once successfully registered, FamilyID keeps track of the information in your profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple seasons.
Once you successfully register your child, you will receive a confirmation e-mail (from FamilyID) informing you that your child has been successfully registered. Once your child is cleared by the nurse's office, or if any additional information is needed by the nurse's office, an e-mail will be generated from FamilyID.
Outlined below is information for registering students for sports --
- It is the student's responsibility to make certain he/she is cleared by the health office before tryouts begin. Students will not be eligible to try out or participate in practices without all required forms on file in the nurses office. Late submission may delay participation on any team. Health forms due in middle school nurses office November 11th.
- Required forms: Current Physical: Students must have a current physical on file in the nurse's office. A physical is valid for 12 months (through the last day of the month the physical was conducted). Physical's dated on or after November 1, 2018 are considered current physicals. Health Medication Form (if applicable): Students who carry inhalers, epipens or have any other special medical concerns must have updated medication forms completed by their physician on file in the health office. If you have any questions, please contact the nurses office at 914-763-7508.
- The doctor will be at the middle school nurses office November 1st.. If your child requires a physical and you would like to schedule one with the school's doctor, please call the nurses office to schedule an appointment (763-7508).
- Students must be transported to and from all athletic contests by school authorized vehicles. Parents may transport their child home from an away contests.
- Registration closes November 11th. Please be sure you have registered your child and have all necessary paperwork to the nurses office by the date noted above.
If you have any questions, please call or e-mail the athletic office. We look forward to a great start to the season.
* Registration Closes for Modified (Middle School) Winter Sports November 11th.
* Doctor at MS nurses office November 1st.
• Physical and medication forms are due to HS nurses office by November 11th.
• Pre-Season Meeting for Registered Students - November 14th (3:00pm - MS South Gym)
* Tryouts/Practices Begin November 18th