Welcome to John Jay high school's FamilyID on-line registration. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides users with an easy, user-friendly way to register for sports programs and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
Parent's need to register their child EACH SEASON they wish to participate in sports. Once successfully registered, FamilyID keeps track of the information in your profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple seasons.
Once your child is successfully registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail (from FamilyID) informing you that your child has been successfully registered. Once your child is approved/cleared by the nurse's office, or if any additional information is needed by the nurse's office, an e-mail will be generated from FamilyID.
Outlined below is additional information for registering students for Fall sports --
- It is the student's responsibility to make certain he/she is cleared by the health office before tryouts begin. Students will not be eligible to try out or participate in practices without all required health forms on file in the nurses office. Late submission may delay participation on any team. Required forms (see below) are due in the HS nurses office by November 4th
- Required forms: Current Physical: Students must have a current physical on file in the nurse's office. A physical is valid for 12 months (through the last day of the month the physical was conducted). As example, if your child's last physical was in November 2018, or later, it would be a current physical. Physicals dated October 2018 (or earlier) are not current and your child will need a physical for winter 2019-20 sports. Health Medication Form (if applicable): Students who carry inhalers, epipens or have any other special medical concerns must have updated medication forms completed by their physician on file in the health office. If you have any questions, please contact the nurses office at 914-763-7205.
- Students must be transported to and from all athletic contests by school authorized vehicles. Parents may transport their child home from away contests.
- All medical forms are available on the FamilyID web-program; the athletic web-page and at the athletic office.
If you have any questions, please call or e-mail the athletic office. We look forward to a great start to the season.
Physical and medication forms are due to HS nurses office by November 4th
- Doctor at High School November 1st
Registration closes for HS winter sports November 4th
- Registration closes for Alpine Ski November 2nd
- Tryouts for ALL high school sports begins November 12th