2020 Fall Athletics practices begin August 19.
Registrations completed after August 14 may not be processed in time to be eligible to practice on the first day.
All fees must be paid or a payment plan contract signed and approved before the student-athlete can participate in practices. Contact the Finance Clerk with questions.
The Finance Office accepts cash, check, or card, or pay online at schoolpay.com.
- Complete and turn in the OSAA Physical Examination Form. You must provide proof of a physical exam on the OSAA form every 2 years. Physicals must be valid through the end of the sport's season. Students are NOT eligible for practice or try-outs until a current physical form is received and approved by the Athletic Trainer or the School Nurse.
- Each student must be covered by insurance, with a group policy number noted. Students are NOT eligible for practice or try-outs until insurance is secured with a policy number! School insurance policies are available but may take up to two weeks to process. Enroll at www.myers-stevens.com/enrollment-page.
All student-athletes must be passing 2.0 credits in the current term AND must have earned a minimum of 2.0 credits in the previous term.
- Previous-term academic eligibility requirement waived for the first term
- Must have earned a total of 4.5 credits
- Must have earned a total of 10 credits
- Must have earned a total of 17 credits