What you must do before you can TRY OUT and/or PRACTICE:
- Submit registration on FamilyID.com using the same login you've used for past registrations. The same login should be used because the information from past registrations will be saved in your account and you can see when your physical and impact test expire.
- Provide current insurance information on your registration.
- Have a current physical on file (excluding bowling, chess).
- Have a current impact test (excluding cross country, bowling, chess, golf). Fall impact testing will be coordinated with your coach. All athletes are expected to participate in the team impact test.
- If you are new to South Lane School District, you must be enrolled as a student before you can participate.
What you must do before you can participate in GAMES/CONTESTS:
- Pay all fees & fines
- Meet OSAA grade requirements
PLEASE NOTE: Athletic fees go towards transportation, officials, & coaching. Coaches reserve the right to have required fundraising for each sport. If you have questions about fundraising requirements, please contact the coach directly.
* see below for more detailed information *
ALL ATHLETES MUST HAVE INSURANCE COVERAGE IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE - South Lane School District will be offering insurance through Health Special Risk, INC. They are now offering online sign-ups at https://www.hsri.com/K12_Enrol.... You can also click on the link provided in the right hand column. This process is not immediate so do not delay applying. Parents are responsible to log back in to keep insurance information up-to-date if there are any changes to the athlete's insurance coverage.
To pay the athletic fee(s), visit the CGHS webstore by clicking here. **Paying the fee does not put you on the roster- all athletes MUST ALSO sign up on FamilyID.com.**
Each athlete is required to pay a bowling fee of $30.
ALL FINES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO COMPETE.
OSAA and CGHS require students to take at least five (5) credit classes per trimester and meet credit requirements. Athletes must have passed at least five (5) classes last trimester and be on track to graduate. Additionally, CGHS requires a GPA of 2.0 or higher for the last completed trimester.