1. Hoover High Sports registration includes a sports physical taken on or after May 1st of the current school year and must be on file before the first practice. Please turn the physical (MD or NP only) into the Athletic Training Office.
2. FamilyID Registration must be complete prior to participating in 1st practice. There is no cost to register.
3. Academic Eligibility is determined every quarter. This is determined by the Athletic Director and given to the coaches.
4. If you need assistance with registering or do not have computer access or e-mail address, you can contact Hoover High School for assistance. We will host multiple evenings in the library to assist anyone.
5. Please contact the Athletic Department, 559-451-4064, if you have any questions.
Non-Discrimination Statement: Fresno Unified School District prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, ancestry, age, creed, religion, political affiliation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, mental or physical disability, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy or parental status, medical information, military veteran status, or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics or any other basis protected by law or regulation, in its educational program(s) or employment. If you believe you, or your student, have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying you should contact your school site principal and/or the District’s Chief Compliance and Title IX Officer Paul Idsvoog, by phone at 559-457-3730, by email at Paul.Idsvoog@fresnounified.org, or in person at 2309 Tulare Street Fresno, CA 93721.