Please Complete the Following 3 Requirements:
1. Register online through FamilyID. Click Register Now (Green box below) - This will put your son/daughter on the roster. If you need assistance with the registration process, please contact FamilyID at 888-800-5583 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Pay the PAY-TO-PLAY Fee online through Touchbase or at the Main Office. The Pay-to-Play Fee for the 2017-18 school year is $40.00 per sport that is through Cascade Middle School. (EXCEPTION: If you are registering for a sport through Bend Park and Recreation District, both registration and payment are done through them and the fee varies by sport.) Registrations will not be considered complete unless all athletic fines and fees are paid.
- Payment can be made online through Touchbase. Link to site is below. See blue 'Links' list at bottom right of screen. Select 'Online Payment' and follow the prompts.
- Payment can also be made at the Main Office. Checks should be payable to 'Cascade Middle School'. Please note the name and grade of your athlete and the sport they will be participating in on the memo of the check.
3. Turn in a hard copy of a current sports physical to the school Main Office. (Click Physical Exam to print form or click on Physical Exam Form found in 'Link' section below. If you have questions please call Brenda Spreier, Athletic Secretary, at 541-355-7004 or email.
- 6th and 7th graders need a physical dated 5/1/17 or later.
- 8th graders need a physical dated 5/1/16 or later. Any physical on file dated prior to this date will be considered expired.
- If the participant has never played a school sport they need a physical.
- It is district policy that ALL 6th, 7th, 9th, & 11th grade students have an updated physical.
Registration must be complete prior to an athlete participating in the sport, including practices.
Please plan to attend the mandatory parent meeting at the beginning of the season. Time and date to be determined.