As a student Driver at Hidden Valley you must follow the rules listed in the form in order to drive and park a car on the Hidden Valley Campus.
- I must register and pay a yearly $5.00 fee for my car in order to drive and park on campus.
- I must display my parking cling on the left hand side of the driver's window in the corner.
- I must put my new year number on my car each year I renew my parking permit.
- If I get a different car to drive, I will go the the bookkeeper and get another cling for that car immediately.
- I must keep my speed to 5 miles per hour on campus.
- I must obey the yield signs.
- I must park only in the areas allowed for students.
- I must park safely within the lines.
- I must not leave during the school day unless I am checking out for the day or have a pass to go to an appointment which will allow me to return later that same day if needed.
- I must not allow others to ride in my car and leave campus during the day without a pass.
- I understand parents cannot excuse me to leave during breaks. They can only excuse me to leave if I have an appointment or other need allowed by school and district policies.
- I know Hidden Valley has a closed campus policy and must not violate those rules while driving and parking at Hidden Valley.
I also know and understand that if I do not follow the above rules the following can happen:
I will receive a referral to administration. Administration will assign one or more of the following consequences: one or more lunch detentions, I could be required to turn my keys over to the office until the end of the day for one day or up to the end of the year, I could have one or more in school suspensions or I lose my ability to drive and park the car at Hidden Valley from 5 days up to the remainder of the school year.