Silver Lake Regional High School is pleased to offer the following sports for the Spring 2018 season:
- Baseball (V, JV, FR)
- Softball (V, JV, Fr)
- Lacrosse (B/G) (V, JV)
- Tennis (B/G) (V only)
- Outdoor Track (B/G)
- Golf (Girls Varsity only)
To sign up for a sport you are responsible for the following;
- Complete an online registration (includes parent permissions, medical sign-offs, etc.).
- Provide a copy of a physical examination current to within 13 months of participation to the Athletic office. A letter from a physician stating the student was examined and may participate in sports will NOT be accepted unless a copy of the physical examination is included in order to be in compliance with the MIAA.
- Pay online here or send a check for the user fee check in the amount of $300.00 made out to Silver Lake Athletics with the student's name and sport. Checks will be returned to the student or refunds will be processed if the student is not selected for the team.
- Impact Baseline Concussion Test Student-athletes must have a completed baseline IMPACT test on file with the school. Baseline tests are administered in wellness classes Grades 7, 9, and 11. The baseline is good for 2 years, but must be valid through the end of the spring season or June 15, 2018. . If you have any questions please email Brian Bellinger firstname.lastname@example.org or Jennifer Hammel at email@example.com. We do not collect or accept baseline tests from outside sources. Sign up for Impact Testing here.
- ATTEND PRE-SEASON MEETING ON THURSDAY, MARCH 15, 2018 at 5pm in HS GYMNASIUM
Students will NOT be allowed to join a team on the day of or after the first competition for that sport.