Before any High School student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met (prior to the first day of tryouts):
1. The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this online form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
*Note, even if the student is 18 or older, the parent/guardian is responsible for filling out this form.
2. A student MUST turn in a hard copy of their completed physical (Sec 6) to the Athletic Trainer. Physicals for the 2016/2017 school year must be dated AFTER June 1, 2016 and turned in with a physician verification written on script or physician/office stamp on form (Sec. 6). The completed physical MUST be turned into the Athletic Trainer PRIOR to the first day of tryouts. Any physicals dated BEFORE June 1, 2016 will NOT be accepted.
* NOTE: This form can be found & printed by clicking on the link, to the right of the page, titled: PIAA Physical Form Section 6. This form should be brought to the doctor when the physical is administered.
3. If the student had a physical and DID play a sport during the 2015/2016 school year and is going to play another sport during the same school year the parent/guardian will have to register the athlete online for the next season of play. In addition, the parent/guardian MUST fill out a hard copy of the Re-cert from which acknowledges that his/her child is participating in another sport. This can be printed off the school's website under "sports registration" or a copy can be picked up from the athletic trainer's office.
4. A student MUST take the ImPact test PRIOR to the first day of tryouts. The coaches will inform the student of the test date prior to the first day of tryouts. If a student is not given a test date the student should contact the Athletic Trainer prior to the first day of tryouts to obtain the correct testing date. The student may not participate until this test is completed.
* Please note if the above requirements are NOT met PRIOR to the first day of tryouts the student will NOT be permitted to practice or compete until ALL of these requirements are met.