Before a Student can practice/participate in a sport, they must have all of the following completed:
- All forms must be sighed by BOTH parent and student and on file through FamilyID or hard copies turned into the PRHS Athletic Office.
- A current physical must be on file with the Athletic Office or uploaded to FamilyID. (Physicals are good for one calendar year.)
- If you choose not to upload a current physical to FamilyID, a hard copy must be submitted to the Athletic Office.
- Payment of sports fee must be made prior to participating in tryouts or practice. Payment methods include: online through Infinite Campus or a payment of cash or a check is brought into the PRHS Athletic Office.
- See athletic home page for Transfer Student forms/information under athletic forms. All athletes transferring into PRHS from another high school must complete transfer forms regardless of reason for transfer.