ROD & GUN CLUB & NEW SCOUT TRIP
Friday May 11- Sunday May 13, 2018
Two nights (Friday – Sunday) at the Riverside Gun Club for skeet shooting (14+), air rifle shooting (for everyone), and archery (for everyone). Adults chaperones are encouraged to participate. Shooting activities begin promptly at 9:00am.
As part of the New Scout Trip, new scouts are encouraged to attend and activities for new scouts will be planned for the afternoon after the shooting activities. Please note that for just this first camping trip, parents of new scouts are encouraged not to attend.
Where: Riverside Gun Club, 16 Wilkins Street, Hudson, MA 01749 - http://riversidegc.org/Directions.shtml. See Riverside Gun Club Website: For more information - http://riversidegc.org/, including club rules.
· Depart: Meet at Sacred Heart Church: 6:00pmFriday, May 11, 2018, depart at 6:30pm (or before if ready – eat beforehand or bring bagged dinner)
· Return: Approx. 12:00 pmSunday, May 13, 2018 at Harrington School parking lot
· Patrol meal planning/cooking for meals: Saturday Breakfast, Saturday Lunch, Saturday Dinner & Sunday Breakfast
- Scouts that need to plan/cook meals will get priority for cooking
Accommodations & Equipment:
· Car camping in tents in field on site – review Troop X car camping list.
· The Rod and Gun Club will provide all equipment for the shooting activities - leave your own guns/ammo at home - but you can bring your own safety glasses and ear protection if you have them.
Cost:$20per scout or adult. As always, campership is available if needed. Please contact Mrs. Sue Ellen Briggs, 781-863-1842 or SueEllenBriggs@rcn.com.
We are a nut-free Troop, *No Nut or Peanut Products*
More Information:Contact Pamela Pardoe at email@example.com