1. Click Register Now (Green box below) - This will put your son/daughter on the roster.
2. Turn in a hard copy of a current sports physical to the school Main Office. Link to form is below. If you have questions please call Sara Mitchell, Athletic Secretary, at 541-355-7807 or email.
- 6th and 7th graders need a physical dated 5/1/18 or later.
- 8th graders need a physical dated 5/1/17 or later. Any physical on file dated prior to this date will be considered expired.
- If the participant has never played a school sport they need a physical.
- It is district policy that ALL 6th, 7th, 9th, & 11th grade students have an updated physical.
3. PAY-TO-PLAY Fee is paid online through Touchbase or at the Main Office. The Pay-to-Play Fee for the 2018-19 school year is $40.00 per sport. Paying for your students registration does not automatically register them for the sport. Registration must be complete prior to an athlete participating in the sport, including practices.
- Payment can be made online through Touchbase.
- Payment can also be made at the Main Office. Checks should be payable to 'Pacific Crest Middle School'. Please note the name and grade of your athlete and the sport they will be participating in on the Memo of the check.
If you need assistance with the registration process, please contact FamilyID at 888.800.5583, Ext. 1 or email@example.com.