Welcome to John Jay High School's FamilyID On-Line Registration. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs and helps us be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
Parent's need to register their child EACH SEASON they wish to participate in sports. Registration is quick and easy through FamilyID. Once successfully registered, FamilyID keeps track of the information in your profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple seasons.
Once you successfully register your child, you will receive a confirmation e-mail (from FamilyID). Once your child is approved/cleared by the nurse's office, or if any additional information is required by the nurse's office, an e-mail will be generated from FamilyID.
Outlined below is information for registering students for Fall sports --
- It is the student's responsibility to make certain he/she is cleared by the health office before tryouts begin. Students will not be eligible to try out or participate in practices without all required health forms on file in the nurses office. Late submission may delay participation on any team. Health forms due in the MS nurses office by August 31st.
- Required forms (if applicable):
- Current Physical; Students must have a current physical on file in the nurse's office. A physical is valid for 12 months (through the last day of the month the physical was conducted). As example, if your child's physical is dated August, 2017 or later, this is considered a valid physical. If the physical is dated July, 2017 or earlier, this is not a valid physical for fall 2018 sports.
- Medication Form: Students who carry inhalers, epipens or have any other special medical concerns must have updated medication forms completed by their physician on file in the health office.
- Students must be transported to and from all athletic contests by school authorized vehicles. Parents may transport their child home from an away contest. Parents may not transport any children other than their own.
- All forms are available on the web-program; the athletic web-page and at the athletic office.
If you have any questions, please call or e-mail the athletic office. We look forward to a great start to the season.