The Hopedale Jr/Sr Athletic Department is pleased to offer the following sports for the 2018 fall season:
Boys Cross Country
Girls Cross Country
Tryouts for football begin on August 17th. All other sports will begin on August 23th. Please attend our Fall Sports Registration/Informational Night on Monday, August 20th at 5:30pm in the auditorium for complete tryout information.
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following documentation needs to be submitted to the Athletic Office:
(Your child will not be able to tryout unless all 3 requirements are met)
1. A parent/guardian must complete this online registration. Parents can also submit a hard copy registration form.
2. A parent/student MUST turn in a copy of their most recent physical to the athletics office prior to the first day of tryouts/practice. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date of the exam. If we already have a physical on file within the past 13 months, you don't need to submit another one, Students with expired physicals will not be allowed to participate in practices or games until a new physical is turned in.
3. A parent/student must submit their FULL athletic user fee to the Athletic office by Thursday, 8/31. Payments can be submitted two ways:
- Hard-Copy Check for $225, checks made payable to Hopedale Public Schools. Please also write your child's name on the check.
- Online payments via credit card through UniPay Gold.