Spring JV/Varsity registration opens on Monday, February 5, 2018
**Regardless of the level the athlete will play at, they need to be registered in their school at their grade level.
**All Middle School athletes MUST sign up using the team links on their middle school listing
Welcome to FM Online registration. Please read the general approval guidelines below and complete this form.
- The 30 day health history form is included in this web form in the Concerns and Comments area. This must be completed accurately for your athlete to receive approval to play.
- A physical performed by the school physician a private health care provider is valid for 12 calendar months, through the last day of the month in which the physical was conducted.
- The school nurse must review all physicals and the answers to this registration form. These forms must be reviewed even if completed by a private health care provider to the start of the season, in order for the student to receive approval to play. Once your athlete is approved to play, you will receive an approval notice via email from the school via FamilyID.
- Sports physical appointments are provided throughout the school year. Students are encouraged to keep their physical current to ensure that they will be eligible for participation.
- Announcements are sent to the students via the daily announcements, daily bulletin, newspaper, school website and emails. Parents will be given ample notice to complete online registration and students are given ample time to get their physicals on time.