Rowing Club Information
35 Edgewater Dr, Hooksett
Parking and carpooling available
Mary Beth Clough
YOUR FALL SPORT ATHLETE(S) MUST BE REGISTERED BY THE FIRST DAY OF TRYOUTS OR THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.
*****THERE ARE 3 DAYS OF TRYOUTS****
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
• All incoming FRESHMAN must have a physical dated after JUNE 1 of the year they enter Pinkerton Academy.
• For upperclassmen physicals are good for TWO YEARS from the date of the exam. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in tryouts, practices or games until a new physical is submitted to the Athletic Office. Physicals should be turned into the athletic office ON THE PINKERTON ACADEMY PHYSICAL FORM.
• Physical must be submitted to the Athletic Office PRIOR TO TRYOUTS.
• The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this registration form completely. Parents/Guardians are also required to electronically sign the Agreements and sign off on all Policies below.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED BY PARENT/GUARDIAN.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- Student ID # (can be found on student's id card, report card or class schedule).
- Doctor Information
- Health Insurance Information
Before First Practice Students will Need:
-Completed Swim Test
-Completed Pinkerton Academy Physical Form
-Tuition Paid through Manchester Rowing Alliance
- 2 Signed Consent Forms from Handbook