ALL 3 REQUIREMENTS BELOW MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE AN ATHLETE WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN PRACTICES AND EVENTS FOR THE 2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR.
REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICPATE:
1. REGISTRATION - Register online through FamilyID - this is the mandatory first step so your athlete will be on the roster. Click 'Register Now' (Green box below). Contact FamilyID at 888-800-5583 or email email@example.com if you need assistance with the online registration.
2. PAYMENT - Pay the Pay-To-Play Fee online through Touchbase (preferred method). Payment can also be made at the school Main Office if necessary. The Pay-to-Play Fee for the 2018-19 school year is $40.00 per sport offered through Cascade Middle School. (Exception - If you are registering for a sport through Bend Park and Recreation District, both registration and payment are done through BPRD and the fee varies by sport). Note: Registrations will not be considered complete unless all athletic fines and fees are paid.
- Payment can be made online through Touchbase. Link to site is below. See blue 'Links' list at bottom right of screen. Select 'Online Payment' and follow the prompts.
- Payment can also be made at the Main Office if necessary. Checks should be payable to 'Cascade Middle School'. Your athlete's name, grade and the sport they will be participating in must be on the memo of the check.
3. SPORTS PHYSICAL - A current sports physical must be turned in to the school Main Office before an athlete is eligible to participate in practices and events. (Click Physical Exam to print form or click on Physical Exam Form found in 'Link' section below. If you have questions please call Brenda Spreier, Athletic Secretary, at 541-355-7004 or email.
- 6th and 7th graders need a physical dated 5/1/18 or later
- 8th graders need a physical dated 5/1/17 or later
- Any physical on file dated prior to these dates will be considered expired.
- It is district policy that ALL 6th, 7th, 9th, & 11th grade students need a new/current physical or if they have not participated in a school sport before. All physicals must be done prior to the sports season but not before May 1st of the previous year.
Please plan to attend the mandatory parent meeting at the beginning of the season. Dates and times will be posted to the school website once determined.