All items listed below must be completed PRIOR to being cleared to participate in tryouts for Dance/Drill at Sumner High School. Clearances must go through the SHS Athletic Department in the Main Office:
1) All online forms completely filled out and submitted.
(includes current physical,eligibility form, inherent risk form, emergency information card & concussion information form)
2) Physical and eligibility forms with all the appropriate signatures (physician, parent/guardian, student)
3) Be clear of all fines
4) Check with Ms. Voiles in the Main Office, ensuring all steps have been completed for Athletic Clearance ticket
THE FOLLOWING STEPS WILL NEED TO BE COMPLETED IN AUGUST:
No Payments will be made for Dance & Drill until the August Clearance Date
5) Required payments will be made at Sumner High School or online.
a) Checks can be made out to "SHS" or "Sumner High School"
b) Debit or Credit Cards are accepted at SHS
c) Online can be paid at: https://payments.sumnersd.org/
6) Purchase ASB card (TBD)
7) Pay Athletic Participation Fee (TBD)
8) Re-Check with Ms. Voiles in the Main Office, ensuring all steps have been completed for an August Athletic Clearance ticket
Failure to be properly cleared for a sport will result in the student/athlete being classified ineligible and not allowed to practice and/or participate in the sport or activity.