Welcome to the 2018-2019 winter sports season at Kennedy Catholic High School!
All interested participants must complete this online registration and be cleared by the Athletic Office prior to being allowed to compete in any form of tryouts, practice or competition.
Returning student-athletes/families should already have an account created through FamilyID. Wherever possible, it is encouraged to update an existing account rather than creating a new one, as it will already be pre-loaded with important information such as physical exam date and emergency contacts. New families registering for the first time may find it helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration: Doctor Information, Health Insurance Information and Emergency Contact Information.
Please make sure to provide a hard copy up-to-date physical on file in the Athletic office or confirm via email that it is on file from the fall or from the 2017-2018 school year. You can email Sam Reed, Athletic Director at email@example.com to confirm the physical date will not expire during the season of participation.
Physicals are valid for 2 years and cannot expire during a timeframe in which your student is participating in a sport. Sport Physical and Health History forms can be downloaded from in the links section of FamilyID and also on the athletic website http://www.kennedyhs.org/athletics.
In order to complete the online registration process you will now be asked to complete the following steps:
1. Click on the Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
2. Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
3. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don't see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
4. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
5. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
6. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
7. Review your registration summary.
8. Click the green Submit button. After selecting 'Submit', the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration. A HARD COPY OF THE PHYSICAL FORM MUST BE TURNED INTO THE ATHLETIC OFFICE BEFORE CLEARANCE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SPORT. Notification that you have been fully cleared will be sent via email from the athletic office after your student's hard copy physical has been received and entered into the system.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 x1 or firstname.lastname@example.org. FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.