South Butler School District is proud to welcome you to our athletic programs and system for enrolling students in sports.
Please make sure you complete ALL of the steps below:
1. Complete and submit all required information below.
2. Print the PIAA forms to the right (Sections 5 & 6), complete & return them and the $50 participation fee (or pay online for an additional $1.80) to the Athletic Office prior to the first week of practice.
3. Students entering grades 7,9,11 should complete a mandatory baseline concussion test administered by our athletic training staff on the first day of practice. (All students new to Knoch Athletics should take the concussion test regardless of grade)
4. Athletes will NOT BE ELIGIBLE to start practice until the participation fee has been paid.
5. In accordance with school board policy 227.1, students in grades 9-12 participating in athletics will be subject to random drug testing and will have an initial screening in July or August.