Welcome! All parents/guardians and their student-athletes must complete the following information to gain clearance for sports. Electronic signatures are considered legally binding and must be completed by a parent/guardian over the age of 18. Should you require technical assistance with this form, please call FamilyID's help desk at 888-800-5583 ext. 1 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Support is available 7 days a week.
ATHLETIC CLEARANCE PROCESS TO DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY
- All student-athletes are required to meet CHSAA eligibility standards.
- Only registered and APPROVED athletes may participate in the first day of practice or tryouts.
PHYSICALS and MEDICAL INSURANCE
- All athletes must have a current sports physical from a licensed physician
- Physicals are current for 12 months only
- Athletes are required to have adequate medical insurance before the first practice/tryout.
GRADES, BEHAVIOR, ATTENDANCE
- Athletes need to meet grade, behavior, and attendance expectations.
- To avoid academic probation and miss playing time, athletes cannot have any failing grades or fall below a 2.0 in the prior semester, nor throughout the season.
- See the Athletic/Activities Handbook and CHSAA Bylaws
- A participation fee per sport of $175 is required