2018-2019 ST. JOHN BOSCO HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC CLEARANCE INFORMATION
- Please read the following items very carefully before filling out and signing off on any of the documents listed below.
- All student-athletes who plan on participating in a sport or sports club during the 2018-19 school year must complete all of the information listed below. This is to be done on an annual basis.
- Sports and Clubs offered at St. John Bosco
- Fall Sports (Cross Country, Football and Water Polo)
- Winter Sports (Basketball, Soccer and Wrestling)
- Spring Sports (Baseball, Golf, Lacrosse, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Volleyball)
- Club Sports (Ice Hockey and Rugby)
- If you need assistance with this registration, contact FamilyID at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583. Support is available 7 days a week.
REQUIRED FOR CLEARANCE
- All student-athletes are required to pass an annual physical examination performed by a medical doctor and electronically sign off on all pages below before they will be allowed to participate on any athletic team or sports club.
**NEW** PROCESS FOR TURNING IN PHYSICALS FOR 2018-2019 - READ CAREFULLY
- This physical must be completed on a "Bosco" Physical form. This form is two pages. PRINT HERE.
- Physical must be signed by a Medical Physician and stamped by the hospital or clinic where physical was performed.
- All physicals for the 2018-19 school year must be completed AFTER June 1, 2018. Any physical completed before June 1, 2018 will not be accepted.
- St. John Bosco will be hosting a "physicals day" with our team doctors in the athletic training room next to the pool and gymnasium on Saturday, June 30, 2018 from 8am - 12 Noon. The cost will be $30.00. Bosco physical forms will be available. Questions regarding "Bosco physicals day" should be directed to Athletic Trainer, Ms. Melody Mohebbi. She can be reached for questions at email@example.com or 562-920-1734 Ext 219
- NEW! Hard copies of physical with signature and stamp MUST BE UPLOADED as part of this registration. Follow the instructions in the "Physicians" section to upload your form. THIS FORM SHOULD BE UPLOADED ONLY AND NOT BE TURNED INTO SCHOOL. PLEASE KEEP A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS.
- Pre-season concussion testing is required for some sports. Appointments will not be necessary. Student-athletes will be contacted for testing by the Ms. Mohebbi and program head coach.
- All student-athletes must fill out and return an emergency white card for traveling. White cards will be given out by head coaches or can be picked up in the athletic office.
- PLEASE CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION